When booking is confirmed, we will ask you to sign the booking form to accept out conditions of boarding.
The conditions form a contractual aggreement between the owners and Muiravonside Kennels & Cattery Ltd.
- Vaccination (dogs): A veterinary vaccination record must be produced for all dogs on arrival demonstraiting that they have been vaccinated against distemper (D), hepatitis (H), leptospirosis (L), para-influenza (PI), parvovirus (P) and kennel cough (KC).
Failure to produce proof of vaccination will result in your dog being refused boarding.
- Kennel Cough: All dogs must have had the vaccination administered at least 10 days prior to boarding (this is a small nasal drop).
As kenel cough vaccination are not routine, you will need to ask your vet for it.
INTRAC provides protection for six months.
NOBIVAC KC provides protection for 12 months.
- Vaccination (cats): A veterinary vaccination record must be produced for all cats on arrival demonstrating that they have been vaccinated against feline infectious enteritis (FIE), feline respiratory disease (cat flu), feline herpes (rhinotracheitis) and feline calicivirus infection.
Failure to produce proof of vaccination will result in your cat being refused boarding.
- Veterinary History: Owners undertake to declare any history of veterinary problems that could reoccur while boarding and draw attention to any behaviour issues their animals have.
If medication is required to be administered, this will be undertaken provided the animal will accept it without resistance and that the medication can be given by a person who does not have veterinary qualifications.
- Veterinary Treatment: Owners authorise Muiravondside Kennels & Cattery Ltd to arrange veterinary treatment should it be considdered necessary during the period of boarding.
We will contact the owners vet or if this is not feasible the Lawrie Group Vets in Falkirk will be consulted.
Any expenses incurred will be met by the kennels own pet plan insurance.
This excludes pre-existing treatment of which will be at the owners expense.
- Boarding Fees: Charges are applied daily.
The day of arrival and departure are charged in full.
Please Note: Animals collected after 9:30am will be charged for the whole day.
Owners arriving before the agreed collection date will be liable for the entire length of booked boarding.
Fees may be paid in advance or on collection.
- Fees: Payment may be made by cash or guaranteed cheque only.
- Booking Fee: A non-refundable booking fee of £3 per day per animal is required within seven days of making a booking.
If not recieved, the booking will be cancelled.
Please let us know if you need to cancel a booking as we often have a waiting list.
- Toys, bed and bedding: If toys or bedding are brought in to acompany the animals during their stay, owners must take responsibility for any veterinary treatment should the animal consume them!
- Bathing: Dogs are normally be bathed at the end of the boarding period for a fee (agreed prior to acceptance).
In some circumstances dogs may be beathed free of charged at our discretion.
- Non-Collection: Owners authorise the disposal of the animals in the best way possible should they fail to collect their animals within 14 days of the end of the boarding period and fail to contact Muiravonside Kennels & Cattery Ltd.
- Own Risk: Although all reasonable care will be taken, animals are boarded entirely at the owners own risk.
- Multi-Pet families: Owners of Multi-pet families will be asked to confirm that their pets can share accommodation.
Muiravonside Kennels & Cattery Ltd accepts no liability in the event that your animals injure each other.
- Neutering: All cats must be neutered before bording with us.